Welcome to Kelly Lawn and Landscaping. We are always accepting applications in order to maintain the standard of providing the best people in the industry as our team of qualified professionals. If you feel you can contribute to our team, please complete an application and submit it for our review. We will contact qualified applicants for interviews. We look forward to recieving your application.
To apply, download and complete all documents as completely as possible and to the best of your ability. They can be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, by fax to 907-569-8923, or in person at our office.
All forms must be filled out completely to be considered for employment.
The Internship Program with Kelly Lawn and Landscaping is located in Anchorage, Alaska and offers the opportunity to work, learn, and grow in one of the most beautiful places in the world. The following items detail the program offerings and any questions or concerns can be directed to Tera Molletti (Office Manager) or Colby Kelly (Owner) at 907-441-8923 or e-mail at email@example.com.
Kelly Lawn & Landscaping is dedicated to providing the best quality of service, and is looking to expand the knowledge and skill set of our employees for those who are interested in making the landscaping field a career.
- Dates of Internship: Beginning of May – End of October (or when needing to return to school)
- Positions Available: Landscaping Interns (2-4 positions), Maintenance Interns (2-4 positions), Landscape Customer Relations Intern (1 position available)
- How to Apply: Submit an employment application with reference to "Internship Program"
- Submit resume, application and references to office e-mail or fax (907-569-8923)
- Provide a 1-page description of experience in the field, qualifications, dates of availability and what you would like to accomplish while involved with the Internship Program
- Interns will be placed in a position with the company where they have the most experience.
- Interest in other fields will be considered
- Spring Orientation BBQ – Meet & Greet will be held in May
- All Positions: 40 – 50 hours per week
- Accommodations for travel will be considered to and from Alaska if necessary, and we can help with arrangements for summer housing. Many interns find rooms for rent.
- If housing arrangements are farther away from the office, transportation arrangements will be made.
- If housing is close to office, no transportation will be provided. The people mover is available, bikes, walking, etc.
- We will provide for open positions through March and April – submit completed application, resume, and description of experience as soon as possible.
Testimonials From Past Interns
Working for Kelly this past summer has been a great experience. It is a company that really cares about their work and strives to provide customers with the best work possible. It is also a good work environment for anyone looking for a good summer job. The managers and owners are easy to work with as are the other employees. I'm glad I got the opportunity to work for Kelly.
Western State Colorado University