The Internship Program with Kelly Lawn and Landscaping is located in Anchorage, Alaska and offers the opportunity to work, learn, and grow in one of the most beautiful places in the world. The following items detail the program offerings and any questions or concerns can be directed to Tera Molletti (Office Manager) or Colby Kelly (Owner) at 907-441-8923 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
Kelly Lawn & Landscaping is dedicated to providing the best quality of service, and is looking to expand the knowledge and skill set of our employees for those who are interested in making the landscaping field a career.
- Dates of Internship: Beginning of May – End of October (or when needing to return to school)
- Positions Available: Landscaping Interns (2-4 positions), Maintenance Interns (2-4 positions)
- How to Apply: Submit an employment application with reference to the “Internship Program”
- Submit resume, application, and references to office e-mail or fax (907-569-8923)
- Provide a 1-page description of experience in the field, qualifications, dates of availability, and what you would like to accomplish while involved with the Internship Program
- Interns will be placed in a position with the company where they have the most experience.
- Interest in other fields will be considered
- Spring Orientation BBQ – Meet & Greet will be held in May
- All Positions: 40 – 50 hours per week