Lawn Care in Anchorage, AK
Kelly Lawn and Landscaping, LLC has been landscaping in Anchorage since 1999. Over the years, our knowledge of products and our portfolio of projects has evolved to meet the needs of our customers.
We are happy to perform projects ranging from the most basic to your complete design/build for your home or business.
A landscape compliments your lifestyle and the functionality of your property. When you work with us for your landscaping needs we will listen to what you are trying to achieve and provide the resources and experience to get your project completed on time and on budget.
What to Expect From Call to Completion:
You will meet with a project manager that will be your direct point of contact from conception to completion. We will listen to your ideas, provide feedback, and take measurements. A bid will be submitted for your review within a couple of days.
Approval to Proceed:
Once a bid is approved, a contract will be signed and a deposit will be required. We will let you know when your project is scheduled to begin and ensure materials are secured for your project. Locates will be called in by Kelly, LLC and any permits needed prior to starting the project will be secured.
Most projects can be completed in less then one week. Some projects may take longer depending on the size and complexity of the work. Crews will be introduced to the project by the project manager that you worked with during the bidding phase. We will ensure that your project is kept clean and organized each day. We streamline this process to limit the impact to you and your property, so you can enjoy your short Alaskan summer.
Final Walk Through/Phone Conversation:
Once the project is complete, a final walk through and/or a phone conversation will be had with you and the project manager to be sure you are completely satisfied with the work performed. Instructions to care for your new landscape will be provided and any questions will be answered. Our staff is available for any follow up needs you may have. The final payment will be due upon completion of the project.
Why Landscape? What are the benefits?
Benefits of Residential Landscapes & Maintenance
- Improves Curb Appeal: Installing a professional landscape with a well thought out design makes your home more visibly pleasing to potential buyers.
- Prevents Soil Erosion: Landscaping around the home helps the soil from becoming displaced and washing away exposing the foundation.
- Raises the Value of the Home: With the right combination of trees and shrubs, turf grass and fencing, you can set your home apart from others in the same price range. A property that is more appealing to buyers can get you more money when you sell.
- Increases Privacy: Adding mature trees can assist in blocking out nearby traffic noise or the view from the road or neighbor’s house and help create a private setting.
Benefits of Commercial Landscapes & Maintenance
- Increase Business: Studies have shown that when a business has a well-kept landscape and looks nicer, they are likely to spend more money and return more often. A clean landscape captures the positive attention of the public and pulls customers in.
- Prevents Soil Erosion: Landscaping around the building helps the soil from becoming displaced and washing away exposing the foundation.
- Increase Property Value: Businesses need curb appeal too! A non-existent or neglected landscape will work against the property value.
- Increases Privacy: Some businesses are located in an area where greenery is needed to help filter out audible and visual pollution from a nearby road or adjoining business. This can help to create an oasis that all patrons will enjoy.