Hydroseeding & Sod
Commercial Snow Removal
Bare Pavement All Winter
Kelly Lawn and Landscaping, LLC has been serving Anchorage since 1999, with our ever-growing knowledge and project portfolio tailored to meet our customers’ needs.
We are happy to perform projects ranging from the most basic to your complete design/build for your home or business.
A landscape compliments your lifestyle and the functionality of your property. When you work with us for your landscaping needs we will listen to what you are trying to achieve and provide the resources and experience to get your project completed on time and on budget.
Tree & Shrub Planting
Pavers - Patios & Paths
Excavation & Grading
What to Expect From Call to Completion:
At Lawn Care Services Anchorage AK, you’ll meet with a dedicated project manager who will be your point of contact throughout the entire process. We’ll listen to your ideas, provide feedback, and take measurements. Within a few days, we’ll submit a bid for your review. Once your bid is approved, we’ll sign a contract and require a deposit. We’ll inform you of your project’s start date and ensure the necessary materials are secured. Locates will be called in and permits will be secured before construction begins. Most projects can be completed in under a week, although larger or more complex projects may take longer.
Our crews will be introduced by your project manager, ensuring a clean and organized workspace each day. We streamline the process to minimize any disruption to you and your property, so you can fully enjoy your short Alaskan summer. After completion, we’ll conduct a final walk-through or phone conversation to ensure your satisfaction with the work performed.
We’ll provide instructions for caring for your new landscape and address any questions you may have. Our staff is available for any follow-up needs, and final payment will be due upon project completion.
Benefits of Residential Landscapes & Maintenance
- Improves Curb Appeal: Installing a professional landscape with a well thought out design makes your home more visibly pleasing to potential buyers.
- Prevents Soil Erosion: Landscaping around the home helps the soil from becoming displaced and washing away exposing the foundation.
- Raises the Value of the Home: With the right combination of trees and shrubs, turf grass and fencing, you can set your home apart from others in the same price range. A property that is more appealing to buyers can get you more money when you sell.
- Increases Privacy: Adding mature trees can assist in blocking out nearby traffic noise or the view from the road or neighbor’s house and help create a private setting.
Benefits of Commercial Landscapes & Maintenance
- Increase Business: Studies have shown that when a business has a well-kept landscape and looks nicer, they are likely to spend more money and return more often. A clean landscape captures the positive attention of the public and pulls customers in.
- Prevents Soil Erosion: Landscaping around the building helps the soil from becoming displaced and washing away exposing the foundation.
- Increase Property Value: Businesses need curb appeal too! A non-existent or neglected landscape will work against the property value.
- Increases Privacy: Some businesses are located in an area where greenery is needed to help filter out audible and visual pollution from a nearby road or adjoining business. This can help to create an oasis that all patrons will enjoy.
- CONTACT US TODAY